Thursday, December 01, 2005

Bloggity Blog Blog

Ok,

so,

here we are again at the blog.

I watched "From Hell" again this morning. Which is to say I watched about 5 minutes of it before I realized I had to drink some coffee.

I went to bed really early last night. About 10 o'clock. That is really early for me. I had been watching this really funny movie called "The Beast" on the Sci-Fi channel. It is not supposed to be funny. It was written by Peter Benchley who wrote "Jaws". This movie is exactly like "Jaws" except instead of a shark the waters are inhabited by a giant squid.

It really is funny.

I am excited about Brandon's book project. A bunch of friends are contributing to an anthology of poetry, prose, art etc. I am hoping to write a new short story, but having a hard time getting started. I haven't done much prose writing since college, but I have this great image I am hoping to build a story around.

My pal Guinevere is going to be in it as well. She is a fine writer and a friend to the Unicorns.

Maybe I should look into Emily's emails about MFA creative writing programs, or check out more online degrees?

Or go live in the woods with nothing but my good word to live by.


Love, Joe Nolan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home