Friday, November 11, 2005

I'm finding it hard to believe...we're in Heaven.

Hey everybody,

Ok,

so,

I was hoping to have a moment to blog a bit today and here it is.

Praise Allah!

I have been a bit under the weather, but i am on the mend. For those of you in the middle Tennessee area, Fall can be a horrible time for allergies that lead to infections, congestions and colds (Oh my!).

I have not faired well, but am now taking more pills than Oscar Levant.

I recently killed (I think) a deer (a doe, a female deer, ray, a drop of golden sun...). It damaged the quarter panel on the old truck and now everytime I open the passenger door, the metal grinds a jarring Kaddish for the long gone creature.

I may leave it unrepaired as a sign either of my reverential mourning, or my Herzogian lack of empathy with the random violence of this sad world.

Anyway I have a bunch of writing assingments to catch up on so I am off (first I am gonna read a bit and drink the 2 cups of Black Beauty I just purchased.

Goodnight Oscar Levant, wherever you are.

Humble is the man who is happy and energetic in the face of the Reaper (don't fear The Reaper...come on baby now...)

Be humble in your sleepy hands on this World.
Be a Killer in Heaven

Love Joe Nolan


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dayum! That is one fiiiiine blog. Right up there with grande blogs of years past...

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home