Sunday, November 21, 2004

This is why it's called "Insomnia".

Ok,

so,

I just finished adding a new "Live" section to the website. Check it out and listen to the jams.

All these cuts came from my pal Sarah who recorded my show at the Riverbend Festival in C'nooga TN back in June. It was a great time and there is a good chance I will be headed back this Spring.

So,

anyway,

I had coffee with Kristina this evening and we talked about Jung and Art and Healing and God. Killer.

I also had occasion to kick it long distance with Guinevere while I was out on The Street of Dreams kickin' it with our friendly bunny rabbit friend that likes to hang close by... but not too close by...

He eats grass and flowers.

I had a chill weekend all in all. Talked conspiracy and cover-up with Rockstar at Boscos on Friday and then just stayed in tonight (er...last night) to work on the site and on the journal etc.

Reading a new tome entitled "Arming America" about the origins of gun culture in the states. It's pretty fascinating.

Anyway,

Only the humble know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em.

Be humble in your sleepy hands on this world.

Be a Killer in Heaven.

Love,

Joe Nolan






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home