Thursday, October 21, 2004

Panic and Lycanthropy

Ok,

so,

When i first started blogging, I had the idea that I could use this as a forum to develop new work in the bare-bulb glare of public transparency.

So far I have done none of that.

However-

I am now sitting at a cafe in Nashville, TN - somewhere between procrastination, procreation and prostitution (three points make a plane) and - steeled with the black adrenaline of 2 double espressos- I wrote the following poem.

Noticing the empty computer I logged on and now submit this scrawl to the cruel light of the eyes of others.

Werewolves of the North

between sniper
sights and
finger
sighs -
split hairs
and hairy
splits -
panic and
lycanthropy -
intoxication and
inllumination -
you'll find my
Christmas
wrapped in green
ribbons.

All power to the people.

Love,

Joe Nolan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home