Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Phoenix Rising

Bon Soir, Mes Amis!

It's late...again!

OK

Happy Solstice to all of you. I hope this is the beginning of a spectacular Bacchanalia.

I am hanging with the Phoe and watching a documentary about Bruce Lee as I am trying to dig deeper into a Tarot reading I did on Sunday as I aligned my soul with the Spirit in the Night in anticipation of The Rising Son.



The Phoe and I thought this was a good opportunity to open up a project to the world. Here it is...

Take a look at this Tarot reading and comment with your interpretations. Clearly I am in need of help!

Ok, I did a Celtic Cross layout. I use a Crowley deck.

1. 4 of discs (Power)
2. 8 of cups (Indolence)
3. The Lovers
4. The Hanged Man
5. Queen of Cups
6. Ace of Wands
7. 4 of Cups (Luxury)
8. 10 of Discs (Wealth)
9. 2 of Swords (Peace)
10. 2 of Cups (Love)

The best to you all and I am looking forward to your insights.

Only the humble labor to see the waters of the Spring become the wine of Summer.

Be humble in your sleepy hands on this world.

Be a Killer in Heaven.

All power to the people.

www.joenolan.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home