Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Dissent of a Woman

What up yo?

Here we are again.

I am just dropping in to drop this text on y'all like a little joy grenade in the midst of your weekending.

It is beautiful here in Nashville today. I may be going to see the doc "The Devil and Daniel Johnston" later at the Belcourt. Harvey was going on about it at the party last night.

A bunch of us met for a bar b que at Doug's for Shane and Tony's Mom who has been up visiting from Baton Rouge. She looks a lot like Shane and it is interesting to get her up close reporting regarding Baton Rouge's populatiion explosion after Katrina.

Anyone interested in our new zine "Radically Shifted" should pick it up in the magazine rack at Davis Kidd, near all the other lit journals. The new edition comes out in August and will be written around the theme of "Desire".

Again if you are reading this, drop me a comment already, man.



I'm in the dark over here!!!!!

Be humble in your sleepy hands on this world.
Be a killer in Heaven.

Love, Joe Nolan


2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I'm reading and I'll look out for your zine now that I know where to find one. Also, the first issue of NashvilleARTS is out. My friend Erin Anfinson found one and had so-so things to say about it. However, Erica Well overe here: http://ericawell.blogspot.com/ posted about it and is excited about it. Chris and I will have to hunt down and issue and see what's up. Did you ever get in contact with them? Impressions?

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My new magazine is coming out too! It's called Pedophelia Today. It's basically a light hearted take on a dark obsession. Lot's of humor and funny stories about your first time with the new kid from Big Brothers Big Sisters. Keep an eye out for it!

John Wayne Gacy

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home