Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sing Higher....

Ok,

so,

I watched the first few episodes of "The Sopranos" the other day. Not the new season, the first few episodes of the first season. It was pretty good. I have seen bits and pieces of the show before, but never a whole episode.

My pal Jim always said I should watch that show, but I could never get passed the stupid title. I still think that show has a dumb name and it still sounds like it should be a comedy.

I suppose it is sort of funny, but more serious than funny, right?

I dig Michael Imperioli though.

He has a great scene in a butcher's room in one early episode where he has cut several lines of coke on the blade of a cleaver and when this dude goes to snort - BOOM!

He shoots him in the back of the head.

Hey, some one call my New York personal injury guy...





Love, Joe Nolan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home